The Paris Wine Club
6 exclusive wines delivered to your door every other month.
“The Paris Wine Club is the opportunity for me to select my six favorite wines and share them with people around the country. Our subscribers are excited to discover new wines, and because I’m selecting the wines directly with the winemakers it’s easy to pick the best for the wine club.” — Josh Adler, Founder, Paris Wine Company.
Give yourself or a friend the gift of French wine…without the fuss. Customers will receive six bottles of exclusive and rare cuvées from our favorite French winemakers, on a bi-monthly basis. From Burgundy to Jurançon, these are wines that most U.S. oenophiles can’t find anywhere else! Predominantly organic and all from small artisanal winemakers, we’re able to find these hidden gems because we’re based here in France, selecting each bottle directly from the source.
Customers can subscribe for a one-time shipment, 3 shipments, 6 shipments or ongoing (cancel anytime), and of course these make an excellent gift for any sort of wine lover! With no prior wine knowledge required, the Paris Wine Club is an approachable introduction for the uninitiated into the world of French wine, but equally engaging for those primed in the subject matter (take your geeking out to the next level)! All wines come with a printed discovery guide to help you understand these exceptional French wines —in plain English.
The Paris Wine Club wines are always offered at a club discount, because our goal is to allow customers to discover (and fall in love with) a range of wines from across France. Tchin!
In stock wines will ship out within 1 business day.
Our warehouse will send you an email with a tracking number before they are shipped, so you can manage your delivery window.
Please note that an adult over 21 years old must be present to sign for your wines. We cannot cover any reshipping fees.
For Pre-Arrival Wines, here is our estimated shipping schedule:
Spring pre-arrivals land in the early spring (Mid-to-end-of- March 2016).
Summer pre-arrivals land in the early summer (June 2016)
Fall pre-arrivals land in the early fall (October 2016)
Where do we ship?
U.S. : We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. This list is subject to change at any time.
World: We typically deliver to France within 1-4 weeks after an order is placed. For other countries, please contact us for a quote and expected delivery time.
How do we ship?
- For pre-arrival wines, we ship three times a year via ocean freight. Orders placed February to April will be delivered during the summer shipping season (June), and orders placed May-September will ship in the fall (October), Orders placed October-January will ship in the Spring. We are happy to offer temperature or vacation holds, and will always notify you before the wine ships.
- Wines listed as "In stock" will be shipped out within 2 business days of an order being placed.
All of our supply chain is temperature-controlled and we use a transporter specialized in wine shipping.
Free shipping guidelines:
- Free shipping applies to all orders over $199, or as specified as part of a special online offer.
- Minimum order to ship pre-arrival wines: $199.
For orders over $200 that include both pre-arrival wines and in stock wines :
If the value of the in stock wines is below the minimum order quantity for free shipping (or $200), standard shipping rates will apply. Alternatively, wines can be held until pre-arrival wines arrive to ship for free.
For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Purchaser and recipient must be over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
- An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for the order upon delivery.
- When your wines are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse in California we will write to confirm your shipping address.
- It is highly recommended that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service.
- Delivery can only be made to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the shipment during regular business hours.
If you cannot receive your package and it is returned, please note that we cannot cover any re-shipping charges.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- We want you to love the wines your order from us and look forward to wine shipping season. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us.
- A 15% cancellation/processing fee will be applied to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your wine for any reason, please contact us.
Note that wine over 10 years old is not guaranteed in any way.
Have a question? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
All wines are sold by Paris Wine Company SARL, 7 rue du Général Guilhem, 75011 Paris France
- Made with Integrity
- Compelling and Memorable