Paris Spring Sampler 6-pack
In Stock. Free Shipping on orders $199 or more.
Buy the Sampler and save 10% - $144
6 bottles (3 of each cuvée: Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont Bourgogne Aligoté & Domaine Les Enfants Sauvages 'Che Chauvio' 2014)
Today, we’re bringing you two outlier bottles to shake up your wine drinking for the warmer months ahead: Axelle Machard de Gramont’s 2014 Bourgogne Aligoté and Domaine Les Enfants Sauvage’s 2014 Côtes Catalanes ‘Che Chauvio.’ These two cuvées may be atypical for their appellations (for example, making a serious white from the Aligoté varietal in Burgundy, or using carbonic maceration for vinification in the Roussillon), but their common denominator is that they are overachievers in terms of quality.
The vines for Axelle Machard de Gramont’s Aligoté sit on the loveliest hilltop in Burgundy and prime Cotes-de-Nuits clay-limestone terroir, among several hiking trails and the medieval ruins of the Abbaye Saint-Vivant (owned by none other than Domaine de la Romanée Conti). Dubbed Burgundy’s second white grape, Aligoté is a varietal oft overlooked in the region. Yet, from great terroir and with great attention, it is the only white cuvée made by Domaine Bertrand Machard de Gramont. Textural, tart, mineral-driven, and palate cleansing – this less serious white of Burgundy is the perfect aperitif.
In the hills of the Côtes Catalanes, the free-spirited German husband-and-wife team Nikolaus and Carolin Bantin are behind Domaine Les Enfants Sauvages. Nikolaus’ mother was a teacher in a Waldorf School, and so at an early age he was exposed to the teachings of Rudolpf Steiner. Accordingly, the Bantins’ farming philosophy adheres strictly to biodynamics and a holistic approach in the vines. And with outstanding fruit (and creative influences from “Wild Child” Jim Morrison), they make several visonary cuvées. A favorite? ‘Che Chauvio’ is a delicious blend of Syrah and Cinsault that is decidedly southern with its ripe fruit aromatics, but is vinified using carbonic maceration, and aptly finishes light on the palate. Enjoy this bottle slightly chilled, and be further enlightened on how versatile reds from Languedoc-Roussillon can be.
Available individually on the shop, but we’re offering a 6-pack at a discount so you can explore these outliers regularly. Quality is high and quantities are limited for these wines, so now is the time to scoop them up.
In stock wines will ship out within 1 business day.
Our warehouse will send you an email with a tracking number before they are shipped, so you can manage your delivery window.
Please note that an adult over 21 years old must be present to sign for your wines. We cannot cover any reshipping fees.
For Pre-Arrival Wines, here is our estimated shipping schedule:
Spring pre-arrivals land in the early spring (Mid-to-end-of- March 2016).
Summer pre-arrivals land in the early summer (June 2016)
Fall pre-arrivals land in the early fall (October 2016)
Where do we ship?
U.S. : We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. This list is subject to change at any time.
World: We typically deliver to France within 1-4 weeks after an order is placed. For other countries, please contact us for a quote and expected delivery time.
How do we ship?
- For pre-arrival wines, we ship three times a year via ocean freight. Orders placed February to April will be delivered during the summer shipping season (June), and orders placed May-September will ship in the fall (October), Orders placed October-January will ship in the Spring. We are happy to offer temperature or vacation holds, and will always notify you before the wine ships.
- Wines listed as "In stock" will be shipped out within 2 business days of an order being placed.
All of our supply chain is temperature-controlled and we use a transporter specialized in wine shipping.
Free shipping guidelines:
- Free shipping applies to all orders over $199, or as specified as part of a special online offer.
- Minimum order to ship pre-arrival wines: $199.
For orders over $200 that include both pre-arrival wines and in stock wines :
If the value of the in stock wines is below the minimum order quantity for free shipping (or $200), standard shipping rates will apply. Alternatively, wines can be held until pre-arrival wines arrive to ship for free.
For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Purchaser and recipient must be over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
- An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for the order upon delivery.
- When your wines are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse in California we will write to confirm your shipping address.
- It is highly recommended that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service.
- Delivery can only be made to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the shipment during regular business hours.
If you cannot receive your package and it is returned, please note that we cannot cover any re-shipping charges.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- We want you to love the wines your order from us and look forward to wine shipping season. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us.
- A 15% cancellation/processing fee will be applied to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your wine for any reason, please contact us.
Note that wine over 10 years old is not guaranteed in any way.
Have a question? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
All wines are sold by Paris Wine Company SARL, 7 rue du Général Guilhem, 75011 Paris France
- Made with Integrity
- Compelling and Memorable