Domaine des Deux Clés Corbières Rouge 2015
In Stock. Free shipping on orders of $199 or more.
It seems like the Languedoc has always been an “up and coming” wine region that never seems to quite come all the way up. Rather than think about it as a region with potential, it is more useful to think of the Languedoc as a place where great winemakers can experiment. The barrier to entry is low - vineyards are abundant and available to winemakers who are not lucky enough to inherit Grand Cru vineyards in Burgundy. And even winemakers who do inherit Grand Cru vineyards are still tempted by the open spirit of possibility and sunshine of the Languedoc (c.f. Gros, Anne).
So instead of looking for wines in the Languedoc, we look for great producers who are shooting the moon to make phenomenal wines, and the Languedoc is where they can get started. There’s a handful of notable examples - Grange des Peres, Mas de Daumas Gassac, Mas Jullien, to name a few….
It’s only their second vintage, but Gaëlle and Florian Richter at Domaine des Deux Clés are well on their way. Not only do they have their sights set high, they have chosen to establish their domaine at the highest altitude in Corbières so that their wines retain that elusive freshness and elegance that one finds only in the best wines of the region.
Domaine des Deux Clés Corbières Rouge reveals the power of unmistakably southern fruit (think darker red berries and fruits like plum and cassis) yet maintains surprising elegance and levity on the palate. Produced in true artisan quantities (read, there’s very little made), the wines are sold mostly to top restaurants in the region.
Region: Fontjoncouse, Languedoc
Appellation: AOC Corbières
Varietals: 50% Carignan, 25% Grenache Noir, 25% Syrah
Serve at: 60ºF (16ºC)
Open: now through 2021
Pair with: Roasted leg of lamb with fennel, grilled sausages or red meat
In stock wines will ship out within 1 business day.
Our warehouse will send you an email with a tracking number before they are shipped, so you can manage your delivery window.
Please note that an adult over 21 years old must be present to sign for your wines. We cannot cover any reshipping fees.
For Pre-Arrival Wines, here is our estimated shipping schedule:
Spring pre-arrivals land in the early spring (Mid-to-end-of- March 2016).
Summer pre-arrivals land in the early summer (June 2016)
Fall pre-arrivals land in the early fall (October 2016)
Where do we ship?
U.S. : We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. This list is subject to change at any time.
World: We typically deliver to France within 1-4 weeks after an order is placed. For other countries, please contact us for a quote and expected delivery time.
How do we ship?
- For pre-arrival wines, we ship three times a year via ocean freight. Orders placed February to April will be delivered during the summer shipping season (June), and orders placed May-September will ship in the fall (October), Orders placed October-January will ship in the Spring. We are happy to offer temperature or vacation holds, and will always notify you before the wine ships.
- Wines listed as "In stock" will be shipped out within 2 business days of an order being placed.
All of our supply chain is temperature-controlled and we use a transporter specialized in wine shipping.
Free shipping guidelines:
- Free shipping applies to all orders over $199, or as specified as part of a special online offer.
- Minimum order to ship pre-arrival wines: $199.
For orders over $200 that include both pre-arrival wines and in stock wines :
If the value of the in stock wines is below the minimum order quantity for free shipping (or $200), standard shipping rates will apply. Alternatively, wines can be held until pre-arrival wines arrive to ship for free.
For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchaser and recipient must be over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
- An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for the order upon delivery.
- When your wines are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse in California we will write to confirm your shipping address.
- It is highly recommended that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service.
- Delivery can only be made to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the shipment during regular business hours.
If you cannot receive your package and it is returned, please note that we cannot cover any re-shipping charges.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- We want you to love the wines your order from us and look forward to wine shipping season. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us.
- A 15% cancellation/processing fee will be applied to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your wine for any reason, please contact us.
Note that wine over 10 years old is not guaranteed in any way.
Have a question? e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns!
All wines are sold by Paris Wine Company SARL, 7 rue du Général Guilhem, 75011 Paris France
- Made with Integrity
- Compelling and Memorable