Champagne Ruppert-Leroy 4-pack
In stock. Ships in 1-2 business days.
With the 2013 vintage, they pushed their already sky-high quality Champagnes a step further: all of the Champagnes are bottled without sulfur, resulting in stunningly complex Champagnes. This, too, was carefully planned — they bottled one cuvée from the 2012 vintage without sulfur as a test - the Fosse-Grely Autrement, for those lucky enough to get a bottle. The results were so exceptional that in 2013 every bottle from the domaine is vinified and bottled without sulfur - a risky endeavor that requires impeccable work during harvest, vinification, and bottling. It is impossible to cut any corners when working sans soufre, and the results when done well are simply astonishing.
2013 was a return to almost-normal yields after the low volumes of 2012, but rain before the harvest led to a lot of sorting in the vineyards. Total production in 2013 was about 13,000 bottles, and as the world slowly discovers these Champagnes, the demand is only increasing. For all Champagne fans out there, Ruppert-Leroy is a must have producer that will easily fit in a line up with any top bottles of Champagne.
Take advantage of the discovery four pack to taste the 3 different terroirs of the domaine - includes 1 bottle of each cuvée:
100% Pinot Noir from gray clay soils. Bursting with almond blossom and fresh cream flavors, aromatic and fresh on the palate. 2600 bottles produced.
100% Chardonnay from white limestone soils. Exotic citrus flavors backed up by mid-palate richness. 3000 bottles produced.
50% Pinot Noir, 50% Chardonnay from red clay soils. The richest cuvee of 2013, blending the lemon citrus and creamy richness to make a well balanced powerful Champagne. 2300 bottles produced
11, 12, 13,....
Unknown blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The first non vintage cuvee from Ruppert Leroy. A solera style blend of reserve wines from 2011, 2012, and (you guessed it) 2013. Saline grapefruit and bit more evolutive flavors from the reserve wines.
In stock wines will ship out within 1 business day.
Our warehouse will send you an email with a tracking number before they are shipped, so you can manage your delivery window.
Please note that an adult over 21 years old must be present to sign for your wines. We cannot cover any reshipping fees.
For Pre-Arrival Wines, here is our estimated shipping schedule:
Spring pre-arrivals land in the early spring (Mid-to-end-of- March 2016).
Summer pre-arrivals land in the early summer (June 2016)
Fall pre-arrivals land in the early fall (October 2016)
Where do we ship?
U.S. : We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. This list is subject to change at any time.
World: We typically deliver to France within 1-4 weeks after an order is placed. For other countries, please contact us for a quote and expected delivery time.
How do we ship?
- For pre-arrival wines, we ship three times a year via ocean freight. Orders placed February to April will be delivered during the summer shipping season (June), and orders placed May-September will ship in the fall (October), Orders placed October-January will ship in the Spring. We are happy to offer temperature or vacation holds, and will always notify you before the wine ships.
- Wines listed as "In stock" will be shipped out within 2 business days of an order being placed.
All of our supply chain is temperature-controlled and we use a transporter specialized in wine shipping.
Free shipping guidelines:
- Free shipping applies to all orders over $199, or as specified as part of a special online offer.
- Minimum order to ship pre-arrival wines: $199.
For orders over $200 that include both pre-arrival wines and in stock wines :
If the value of the in stock wines is below the minimum order quantity for free shipping (or $200), standard shipping rates will apply. Alternatively, wines can be held until pre-arrival wines arrive to ship for free.
For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Purchaser and recipient must be over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
- An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for the order upon delivery.
- When your wines are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse in California we will write to confirm your shipping address.
- It is highly recommended that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service.
- Delivery can only be made to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the shipment during regular business hours.
If you cannot receive your package and it is returned, please note that we cannot cover any re-shipping charges.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- We want you to love the wines your order from us and look forward to wine shipping season. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us.
- A 15% cancellation/processing fee will be applied to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your wine for any reason, please contact us.
Note that wine over 10 years old is not guaranteed in any way.
Have a question? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
All wines are sold by Paris Wine Company SARL, 7 rue du Général Guilhem, 75011 Paris France
- Made with Integrity
- Compelling and Memorable