Champagne Etienne Calsac 1er Cru "Les Rocheforts" 2013
In stock. Free shipping on orders of $199 or more.
Since Etienne Calsac’s first vintage in 2010 – when he started farming 2.8 hectares of family vines and producing bubbles under his own name, we’ve been captivated by his wines – but also by his vision. Although he started his domaine at the nascent age of 26, and he hadn’t made much wine… he knew exactly what he wanted it to taste like. And the with 2013 Calsac Champagnes it's evident that Etienne has hit his stride stylistically.
Les Rocheforts Premier Cru (formerly Infiniment Blanc) comes from a single parcel in the village of Bisseuil. Thanks to the chalky soils here, Les Rocheforts is a Blanc de Blancs with laser precision – so much mineral verve we like to think of it as the Chablis of Champagne!
Since the character of each cuvée chez Calsac is focused around its terroir, it’s only natural that Etienne takes great care in the vines, farming (uncertified) organically and utilizing ground covers and plowing. This exercise of quality continues in the cellar where he vinifies by parcel and ages all cuvées for 36 months on lees in bottle and then an additional several months after disgorgement.
Etienne Calsac hasn’t been in the Champagne game for very long, but over the course of three vintages, his name has gone from a relative unknown to being whispered as one of Avize’s superstars. While we are thrilled to see Etienne recognized for his hard-earned discipline and talent, that sadly means that his 2013s may be the last vintage to fly relatively under the radar (read: grab these while you can, folks!).
In stock wines will ship out within 1 business day.
Our warehouse will send you an email with a tracking number before they are shipped, so you can manage your delivery window.
Please note that an adult over 21 years old must be present to sign for your wines. We cannot cover any reshipping fees.
For Pre-Arrival Wines, here is our estimated shipping schedule:
Spring pre-arrivals land in the early spring (Mid-to-end-of- March 2016).
Summer pre-arrivals land in the early summer (June 2016)
Fall pre-arrivals land in the early fall (October 2016)
Where do we ship?
U.S. : We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. This list is subject to change at any time.
World: We typically deliver to France within 1-4 weeks after an order is placed. For other countries, please contact us for a quote and expected delivery time.
How do we ship?
- For pre-arrival wines, we ship three times a year via ocean freight. Orders placed February to April will be delivered during the summer shipping season (June), and orders placed May-September will ship in the fall (October), Orders placed October-January will ship in the Spring. We are happy to offer temperature or vacation holds, and will always notify you before the wine ships.
- Wines listed as "In stock" will be shipped out within 2 business days of an order being placed.
All of our supply chain is temperature-controlled and we use a transporter specialized in wine shipping.
Free shipping guidelines:
- Free shipping applies to all orders over $199, or as specified as part of a special online offer.
- Minimum order to ship pre-arrival wines: $199.
For orders over $200 that include both pre-arrival wines and in stock wines :
If the value of the in stock wines is below the minimum order quantity for free shipping (or $200), standard shipping rates will apply. Alternatively, wines can be held until pre-arrival wines arrive to ship for free.
For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Purchaser and recipient must be over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
- An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for the order upon delivery.
- When your wines are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse in California we will write to confirm your shipping address.
- It is highly recommended that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service.
- Delivery can only be made to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the shipment during regular business hours.
If you cannot receive your package and it is returned, please note that we cannot cover any re-shipping charges.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- We want you to love the wines your order from us and look forward to wine shipping season. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us.
- A 15% cancellation/processing fee will be applied to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your wine for any reason, please contact us.
Note that wine over 10 years old is not guaranteed in any way.
Have a question? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
All wines are sold by Paris Wine Company SARL, 7 rue du Général Guilhem, 75011 Paris France
- Made with Integrity
- Compelling and Memorable