Best of France Summer 6-Pack & 12-Pack
One pack - save 5%. Two packs - save 10%. Free Shipping!
B. Machard de Gramont Bourgogne Aligoté 2014 $27:
The “other” white grape of Burgundy, this Bourgogne Aligoté comes from the highest elevation vineyard in the Cote d’Or. This wine is a well-rounded; a fresh and mineral white with a mouthwatering citrus nose. Equally delicious as an apéritif or as a pairing with white fish dishes like bass or cod.
Chateau Yvonne Saumur Blanc 2014 $45:
This 100% Chenin Blanc drinks like a cross between great Meursault and dry Vouvray. Rich stone fruit and citrus are tensioned by minerality and a backbone of acidity. Enjoy it with spicy shrimp kebabs, lobster, or light poultry dishes.
Champagne Piollot ‘Champs Rayes’ 2011 $50:
Champs Rayes literally translates to “striped field,” which refers to the vineyard’s striped soil with two different colors of marl and clay-limestone terroirs. Crisp (zero dosage) 100% Chardonnay with excellent minerality and complexity (aged 4 years on lees!). Pop open a bottle to enjoy among friends or try it with oysters.
Lulu Vigneron Poulsard 2014 $28:
This light red hails from the Jura and is easy drinking on its own, but also excellent accompanied by cheese and charcuterie, or with lighter meats like grilled pork chops. It’s endlessly gulpable with tart strawberry and rhubarb fruits and subtle earthy notes. Due to its light color in nature, vigneron “Lulu” Bindernagel of Chais du Vieux Bourg named this cuvée “This isn’t rosé, this is Poulsard.” A summer rosé or rouge? You decide. Try serving it with a slight chill.
Agnes Paquet Bourgogne Rouge 2014 $35:
This ‘simple’ Bourgogne rouge is unique in that it comes from a single parcel in Meloisey, just west of Beaune. Aged 10 months in tank with no oak, Agnès' wanted to make a red that was "juicy, a gourmand wine to open right away.” It's light and bright the glass with mouthwatering black cherry fruits in the mouth. Pair with grilled veggies like eggplant and zucchini, barbecued chicken, or grilled salmon.
Domaine des Deux Cles Corbières Rouge 2015 $25:
This blend of 50% Grenache, 25% Grenache Noir, and 25% Syrah delivers unmistakably southern fruit (think darker red berries and fruits like plum and cassis) yet maintains surprising elegance and levity on the palate. This is the quintessential barbeque wine and begs to be served with grilled sausage, red meats, or hearty roasts.
In stock wines will ship out within 1 business day.
Our warehouse will send you an email with a tracking number before they are shipped, so you can manage your delivery window.
Please note that an adult over 21 years old must be present to sign for your wines. We cannot cover any reshipping fees.
For Pre-Arrival Wines, here is our estimated shipping schedule:
Spring pre-arrivals land in the early spring (Mid-to-end-of- March 2016).
Summer pre-arrivals land in the early summer (June 2016)
Fall pre-arrivals land in the early fall (October 2016)
Where do we ship?
U.S. : We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. This list is subject to change at any time.
World: We typically deliver to France within 1-4 weeks after an order is placed. For other countries, please contact us for a quote and expected delivery time.
How do we ship?
- For pre-arrival wines, we ship three times a year via ocean freight. Orders placed February to April will be delivered during the summer shipping season (June), and orders placed May-September will ship in the fall (October), Orders placed October-January will ship in the Spring. We are happy to offer temperature or vacation holds, and will always notify you before the wine ships.
- Wines listed as "In stock" will be shipped out within 2 business days of an order being placed.
All of our supply chain is temperature-controlled and we use a transporter specialized in wine shipping.
Free shipping guidelines:
- Free shipping applies to all orders over $199, or as specified as part of a special online offer.
- Minimum order to ship pre-arrival wines: $199.
For orders over $200 that include both pre-arrival wines and in stock wines :
If the value of the in stock wines is below the minimum order quantity for free shipping (or $200), standard shipping rates will apply. Alternatively, wines can be held until pre-arrival wines arrive to ship for free.
For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Purchaser and recipient must be over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
- An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for the order upon delivery.
- When your wines are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse in California we will write to confirm your shipping address.
- It is highly recommended that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service.
- Delivery can only be made to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the shipment during regular business hours.
If you cannot receive your package and it is returned, please note that we cannot cover any re-shipping charges.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- We want you to love the wines your order from us and look forward to wine shipping season. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us.
- A 15% cancellation/processing fee will be applied to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your wine for any reason, please contact us.
Note that wine over 10 years old is not guaranteed in any way.
Have a question? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
All wines are sold by Paris Wine Company SARL, 7 rue du Général Guilhem, 75011 Paris France
- Made with Integrity
- Compelling and Memorable