Barrat-Masson Côte Sézannais Champagne 4-Pack
In Stock. Free Shipping on orders of $199 or more.
2 x Fleur de Craie Blanc de Blancs 100% Chardonnay Brut
2 x Grain d'Argile 35% Pinot Noir 65% Chardonnnay Extra-Brut
In 2011, Loic Masson and Aurelie Barrat decided to set out on their own to produce their own Champagnes. What they produced is some of the most exciting, delicious Champagnes from a new producer in years. They are located in the Côte Sézannais - that forgotten swath of vineyards between the Côte des Blancs and the Aube which supplies many of the best big houses, yet curiously has no top producers of its own…. until now!
The couple farms 7 hectares organically and grow both Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Average vine age is 40 years, with Chardonnay growing in primarily limestone soils and the Pinot Noir in clay soils. They choose to vinify the wines separately, parcel by parcel, to capture the variations of terroir for their final blends in bottle.
Not geographically hindered by traditions of the region, the Sézanne is a region where growers like Barrat-Masson benefit from access to diverse terroirs, ideal for both Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, and the freedom to experiment with tradition and technology in their techniques. Take this opportunity to juxtapose Barrat-Masson’s pioneering cuvées and discover the diversity of Champagne from the Côte Sézannais: Fleur de Craie, a 100% Blanc de Blancs Brut Chardonnay from chalky limestone soils and Grain d’Argile a Pinot Noir-driven Extra-Brut blend from clay soils.
In stock wines will ship out within 1 business day.
Our warehouse will send you an email with a tracking number before they are shipped, so you can manage your delivery window.
Please note that an adult over 21 years old must be present to sign for your wines. We cannot cover any reshipping fees.
For Pre-Arrival Wines, here is our estimated shipping schedule:
Spring pre-arrivals land in the early spring (Mid-to-end-of- March 2016).
Summer pre-arrivals land in the early summer (June 2016)
Fall pre-arrivals land in the early fall (October 2016)
Where do we ship?
U.S. : We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. This list is subject to change at any time.
World: We typically deliver to France within 1-4 weeks after an order is placed. For other countries, please contact us for a quote and expected delivery time.
How do we ship?
- For pre-arrival wines, we ship three times a year via ocean freight. Orders placed February to April will be delivered during the summer shipping season (June), and orders placed May-September will ship in the fall (October), Orders placed October-January will ship in the Spring. We are happy to offer temperature or vacation holds, and will always notify you before the wine ships.
- Wines listed as "In stock" will be shipped out within 2 business days of an order being placed.
All of our supply chain is temperature-controlled and we use a transporter specialized in wine shipping.
Free shipping guidelines:
- Free shipping applies to all orders over $199, or as specified as part of a special online offer.
- Minimum order to ship pre-arrival wines: $199.
For orders over $200 that include both pre-arrival wines and in stock wines :
If the value of the in stock wines is below the minimum order quantity for free shipping (or $200), standard shipping rates will apply. Alternatively, wines can be held until pre-arrival wines arrive to ship for free.
For questions about shipping or for help placing an order, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchaser and recipient must be over the age of 21 to purchase alcohol.
- An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for the order upon delivery.
- When your wines are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse in California we will write to confirm your shipping address.
- It is highly recommended that you provide us with a business shipping address for best service.
- Delivery can only be made to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the shipment during regular business hours.
If you cannot receive your package and it is returned, please note that we cannot cover any re-shipping charges.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- We want you to love the wines your order from us and look forward to wine shipping season. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please contact us.
- A 15% cancellation/processing fee will be applied to all orders cancelled by the customer.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your wine for any reason, please contact us.
Note that wine over 10 years old is not guaranteed in any way.
Have a question? e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns!
All wines are sold by Paris Wine Company SARL, 7 rue du Général Guilhem, 75011 Paris France
- Made with Integrity
- Compelling and Memorable